Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The user manual or instruction manual or unintentional radiator shall caution the user that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a CLASS B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interferences to radio communication.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interferences to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
3. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is needed
4. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help
BATTERY INFORMATION AND REPLACEMENT
The Remote Control uses a volt CR2032 lithium battery. To replace, Slide off the battery cover on the back off the Transmitter. Insert a new CR2032 lithium battery, making sure to match up the +and –polarity markings. To test, press the ON or OFF buttons to make sure the LED lights up. Slide the cover back in. Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak.
1. Only use the batteries specified and be sure to match the +and –polarity markings.
2. DO not mix old batteries and new batteries or standard (carbon-zinc) with alkaline batteries.
3. Remove exhausted or dead batteries from the product.
4. Remove batteries if product is not to be used for a long time.
5. Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak .As with all small items, these batteries should be kept away from children. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
1. Plug the cord on the Remote Base into a grounded outlet.
2. Plug your electrical devices into the Remote Base. Be sure that your electrical device is powered ON.
3. Use the buttons on the Remote Control to turn your devices ON or OFF. Each numbered On/Off button controls the controls
Electronic device Return Policy I:
Return for refund: 7 days from invoice day
Return for replacement: 7 days from invoice day
Return for repair: 30 days from invoice day
(other terms and condition may apply, please click here for full return policy.)