Ships from U.S warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Description & Specs
G&G All-in-One Black and Color Refill Kit Combo, 1 Black Refill (90ml) (NR-T3102BK) + 1 Color Refill (30ml Each) (NT-T3111), [1/167-032 + 1/167-033]
Manufacturer Part # 1
FREE DOWNLOAD our newest copyrighted instruction bookletin PDF format.
ALL-IN-ONE BLACK / COLOR REFILL KITS can refill all inkjet cartridges including Canon, Compaq, HP, Lexmark and etc. You don't have to stock so many models of refill kits to fit all remanufactured inkjet cartridges. Two refill kits are enough for all inkjet cartridges.
Please read these instructions below carefully before using the universal refill kits:
1. Please find the brand of your printer in the upper list, and then select the exact model of your printer, click on the PDF icon, you will got the instruction.
2. Remove the cartridge from the printer carefully and avoid touching metallic pars.
3. Please clean the ink outside the print head carefully in case the block of it if the cartridges with print head was refilled but left for a period of time unused.
4. Change your cartridge after 5 re-fills, as print heads wear with use.
5. Please fill your cartridges as soon as it was used out to make sure the quality of print.
6. the print result will be influenced if the ink cartridge was damaged or dried out. If the print head is cleaning for many times and can not work normally, please leave the cartridge in printer for 3 to 5 hours and perform the nozzle testing then. If the printer still can not work normally, which shows that the print head has bee damaged.
7. When filling the color cartridges, please pay special attention to the right color in case that the cartridge was out of use because of the filling of wrong color.
8. The Epson chipped cartridges need to be reset before refill it.
Below are the possible tools when you refill inkjet cartridges: