Merax Finiss 26" Aluminum 21 Speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes
* Lightweight Heat Treated Aluminum Mountain Frame
* 26" Double Wall Aluminum Rims Wheels for Easier Rolling
* Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters for Reliable
* Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
* Suspension Fork 80mm Travel provides Smooth Bumps and
||6061 Heat Treated Aluminum
||Suspension Fork Alloy 80mm Travel
||Shimano EF51 21 Speed
|Aluminum Triple 42/34/24
|Double Wall Aluminum Rims
|Aluminum w/ clamp 31.8 M8*60MM
|Number of Speeds:
1. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel
(the brake will be in front of the bike)
2. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed.
3. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R
signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they
are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left
pedal on your left side, right pedal on your right side). The right
side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise,
installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread
(removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
4. Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand.
Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully
tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be
responsible for such damages.