Mygica PC to TV converter is a handed-size universal VGA to TV converter box. It supports resolution up to 1280 x 1024. Compact size, Power from USB/PS2 port, easy for carry. It is
best for PC GAME, PC DVD, and Internet viewing on TV, Entertainment, Education and Presentation.
Support Composite VIDEO, S-VIDEO, VGA output
Power from USB port
On Screen Display (OSD) operation status, Zoom, Size
RGB output supports the interlace format
Support Position control, ZOOM & MENU button
Simultaneous display on VGA monitor and TV
Supports Composite VIDEO, S-VIDEO output
Independent Horizontal Size and Vertical Size adjustment, programmable 2D scaling.
Pure hardware design, just Plug & Display. No software driver requirement, compatible with any operation system.
Switchable NTSC, NTSC-EIAJ (for Japan), PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-combination-N and SECAM (viaRGB OUT) video system
Supports Position control, ZOOM & MENU button. MENU button supports HSIZE, VSIZE, BRIGHTNESS,CONTRAST, HUE, SATURATION, SHARPNESS and OSD BACKGROUND color adjustment.
Compact form factor: 95mm(L) x 55mm(W) x 30mm(H)
24 bit, true color digitizer.
Desktop or Notebook PC compatible with IBM PC or MACINTOSH PC.
TV or VCR which supports NTSC(2 pins Down) or PAL(2 pins Up) video standard with composite video input S-Video input, RGB video input
PCTV adapter (PC to TV converter box)
Composite VIDEO cable, yellow
USB power cable
VGA cable male to male
1. US NTSC TV, both switch Jumpers Down. (PAL TV Both Jumpers Up)
2. Sometime you may get some weird scan lines if you set the display to certain resolutions. Just need a little adjustment on Resolution.
3. SDTV resolution is like 640x480 so things are a bit squished making small text hard to read since a high resolution image on a low resolution screen. Recommend to use 800x600. It is good for video playback on TV.
4. Sometime the display colors is a little bit red, just need a little adjustment on color.
5. It supports video sources with the resolutions from 640x480 up to 1280x1024.