Windows 7 and Media Center: Mygica tuners are Windows certified products and Windows 7 Media Center will automatically detect this tuner. Simply install the driver (32bit and 64bit)download from this page or from the enclosed CD-ROM and you will enjoy the HDTV on PC.
Note on Windows 7 Media Center Remote: The remote is designed for Windows 7 Media Ceter and/or TotalMedia software. You need to install the IR remote software found on the enclosed CD under D:\TV IR Folder or the IR software installation will start automatically when installing the software from CD-ROM.
**After installing the IR software, make sure to select the Media center in setting if you need to use it to control the Media Center. The default setting is to control the TotalMedia software. (look for the last image on top for more details).
***The Free mini Antenna has limited performance due to its size. For best reception result, please use an outdoor antenna or a large Antenna.
ArcSoft TotalMedia 3.5 is a third party software running on XP, Vista, Windows 7. It works like the Windows Media Center.
New A680B Drivers for 32bit and 64bit Windows7 MC were released for download here. This card does not support XP MCE. If you need to use this tuner for Vista Media center, download this Vista patch first(from Microsoft (Link).Download Vista Patch Here!
Download: Win7 MCE Driver 32bit and 64bit New
Please uninstall all previous driver first. Click here for Windows 7 Manual
32bit and 64bit windows driver for XP and Vista
Click here to download the Installation instruction
Read our FAQs on TV Tuners below or email toSupport@geniatech.com or email@example.com
HDTV Stick- A680B is a Pen size USB HDTV Stick. The mini and compact design makes every trip of you much more easier and portable! Enjoy ATSC Over-The-Air HDTV(8VSB) and un-scrambled cable HDTV (Clear QAM) entertainment whenever you like and wherever you go on your PC.
- Advanced TV Application
- Watch free crystal clear HDTV ATSC (Clear QAM and 8VSB) TV on laptop and desktop
- Rewind and fast forward live TV show with Always Time Shifting recording
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- High resolution snapshot
- Full function remote
- Schedule TV recording and save directly to your PC's hard driver in Mpeg2 format
- Input Terminal: 75 Ohm Connector
- Receiving Frequency:
- TV: 48.25 ~ 863.25 MHz
- USB Interface
- Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Standard
- B Type USB Female Connector
- Max No. Section filtering: 32PIDs
- Engine: Software
- Stream capture:PES & TS
- A/V Format
- Video Format: MPEG-II Main Profile& Main Level
- Audio Format: MPEG-II Audio Layer I & II
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack2, Windows Vista , Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit
- P4 1.7MHz CPU or above for SDTV
P4 2.5GHz CPU or above for HDTV
- 128M RAM or above for SDTV 256M RAM or above for HDTV
- VGA Card with at least 16MB Memory for SDTV
VGA Card with at least 128MB Memory for HDTV
- Sound Card or On Board Sound Chip
- One Free USB 2.0 Port (not compatible with USB1.1)
- Microsoft Direct X 9.0 or above
Microsoft Media Player 9.0 or above
- UHF/VHF Antenna for ATSC Terrestrial and unscrambled cable for QAM
- A680B ATSC USB Tuner for PC and laptop
- Infrared Remote Control
- Mini RF to F converter
- High Gain TV Antenna
- Quickly Installation Guide
- Software CD (Driver and ArtSoft TotalMedia 188.8.131.529)
Installed this Mygica A680B ATSC Tuner Stick with enclosed TV Antenna in East Los Angles Area, California on my laptop running Win XP Pro and i got the following free digital channels over the air with great picture quality:
2-1 KCBS-DT 1080i Note: Antenna position and heights will affect Channel scan result. Check out our digital TV Tuner FAQ for detail.
4-1 NBC-4LA 1080i
4-2 WX+NR NBC Weather
5-1 KTLA-DT 1080i
7-1 KABC-DT ABC 720P
7-3 KABC-WN Weather
9-1 KCAL-DT KCAL9 1080i
28-1 KCET HD 1080i
28-2 KCET OC
28-3 KCET Vm
30-3 ION Life
50-1 KOCE HD 1080i
50-2 KOCE OC
FAQ of Digital TV Tuner:
1. Q: What antenna is required?
A: Although it comes with one, you can use any antenna to connect to this tuner, like regular UHF/VHF antenna. A larger and outdoor antenna is better for signal reception.
2. Q: How to capture more digital channels with strong signals?
A: It varies with factors like different brand of antennas, antenna direction and position, PC location and building structures. Pointing antenna to different direction to test the reception and for sure you will get better signals when you have an outdoor antenna or place the indoor antenna near the windows and at higher position.
3. Q: Will i get 1080i or 720P video through this tuner?
A: yes. All PC and laptop LCD monitor has higher resolution than 720P.
4. Q: How many Over the Air HD channels in my area?
A: Go to antennaweb.org and input your address. You will see all the digital and analog channels available in your area. Another Website is www.titantv.com