Mygica A680B USB HDTV Tuner, Windows 7 64bit and 32bit Certified, Clear QAM and ATSC TV, Windows 7 Media Center Remote and Free Antenna, Live HDTV On PC or Laptop with Antenna or Clear QAM from Digital Cable, Live / Scheduled TV Recording
Manufacturer Part # A680BWindows 7 and Media Center: Mygica tuners are Windows certifited products and Windows 7 Media Center will automatically detect this tuner. Simply install the new Windows 7 driver (32bit and 64bit)download from this page and in few minutes you will enjoy the HDTV on PC.
Note on Windows 7 Media Center Remote: The remote can be used for Windows 7 Media Ceter control. you need to install the IR remote software found on the enclosed Disc under D:\TV IR Folder or the IR remote installation will start automatically after installing the software from CD.
ArcSoft TotalMedia 3.5 is a third party software runing on XP, Vista, Windows 7. It works like the Windows Media Center.
New A680B Drivers for 32bit and 64bit Windows7 MC were released for download here. This card does not support XP MCE. If you need to use this tuner for Vista Media center, download this Vista patch first(from Microsoft (Link).Download Vista Patch Here!
Download: Win7 MCE Driver 32bit and 64bit New
Please uninstall all previous driver first. Click here for Windows 7 Manual
32bit and 64bit windows driver for XP and Vista
Click here to download the Installation instruction
Read our FAQs on TV Tuners below or email toSupport@geniatech.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
HDTV Stick- A680B is a Pen size USB HDTV Stick. The mini and compact design makes every trip of you much more easier and portable! Enjoy ATSC Over-The-Air HDTV(8VSB) and un-scrambled cable HDTV (Clear QAM) entertainment whenever you like and wherever you go on your PC.
- Advanced TV Application
- Watch free crystal clear HDTV ATSC (Clear QAM and 8VSB) TV on laptop and desktop
- Rewind and fast forward live TV show with Always Time Shifting recording
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- High resolution snapshot
- Full function remote
- Schedule TV recording and save directly to your PC's hard driver in Mpeg2 format
- Input Terminal: 75 Ohm Connector
- Receiving Frequency:
- TV: 48.25 ~ 863.25 MHz
- USB Interface
- Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Standard
- B Type USB Female Connector
- Max No. Section filtering: 32PIDs
- Engine: Software
- Stream capture:PES & TS
- A/V Format
- Video Format: MPEG-II Main Profile& Main Level
- Audio Format: MPEG-II Audio Layer I & II
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack2, Windows Vista , Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit
- P4 1.7MHz CPU or above for SDTV
P4 2.5GHz CPU or above for HDTV
- 128M RAM or above for SDTV 256M RAM or above for HDTV
- VGA Card with at least 16MB Memory for SDTV
VGA Card with at least 128MB Memory for HDTV
- Sound Card or On Board Sound Chip
- One Free USB 2.0 Port (not compatible with USB1.1)
- Microsoft Direct X 9.0 or above
Microsoft Media Player 9.0 or above
- UHF/VHF Antenna for ATSC Terrestrial and unscrambled cable for QAM
- A680B ATSC USB Tuner for PC and laptop
- Infrared Remote Control
- Mini RF to F convertor
- High Gain TV Antenna
- Quickly Installation Guide
- Software CD (Driver and ArtSoft TotalMedia 126.96.36.1999)
Installed this Mygica A680B ATSC Tuner Stick with enclosed TV Antenna in East Los Angles Area, California on my laptop running Win XP Pro and i got the following free digital channels over the air with great picture quality:
2-1 KCBS-DT 1080i Note: Antenna position and heights will affect Channel scan result. Check out our digital TV Tuner FAQ for detail.
4-1 NBC-4LA 1080i
4-2 WX+NR NBC Weather
5-1 KTLA-DT 1080i
7-1 KABC-DT ABC 720P
7-3 KABC-WN Weather
9-1 KCAL-DT KCAL9 1080i
28-1 KCET HD 1080i
28-2 KCET OC
28-3 KCET Vm
30-3 ION Life
50-1 KOCE HD 1080i
50-2 KOCE OC
FAQ of Digital TV Tuner:
1. Q:What antenna is required?
A: Although it comes with one, you can use any antenna to connect to this tuner, like regular UHF/VHF antenna. A larger and outdoor antenna is better for signal reception.
2. Q:How to capture more digital channels with strong signals?
A: It varies with factors like different brand of antennas, antenna direction and position, PC location and building structures. Pointing antenna to different direction to test the receiption and for sure you will get better signals when you have an outdoor antenna or place the indoor antenna near the windows and at higher position.
3. Q:Will i get 1080i or 720P video through this tuner?
A: yes. All PC and laptop LCD monitor has higher resolution than 720P.
4. Q: How many Over the Air HD channels in my area?
A: Go to antennaweb.org and input your address. You will see all the digital and alanog channnels available in your area. Another Website is www.titantv.com