This technologically advanced wireless remote control kit is designed to control virtually everything in your house with just the push of a button. Control lamps, radios, or other electrical devices from up to 100 feet away, even through walls, with this radio frequency wireless remote control. The control unit is more than small enough to fit into your pocket. The learning function allows one remote to control multiple receiver outlets. The possibilities for the wireless remote control are endless. With built-in timer, it’s ideal for that hard-to-reach plug-ins like holiday lights, Christmas trees. Just one handy button and you’re in charge.
Indoor/Outdoor Wall Tap receiver Outlet
Controls independent 120V 60Hz Standard AC remote switch outlet
100 feet Wireless Transmission Range (Open Space)
Learning Function to control multiple outlets by single transmitter
Controls up to 1625W
Uses FCC approved Radio Frequency Technology
Power On Indication LED
Timer Setting: 1/3/6/9 Hours
Battery Type: Use Only A23 12V Alkaline
One Outlet unit
One Remote Transmitter with holder
Product Dimension (inch): L100 * W75 * H40mm.
Product Weight: Outlet Adaptor: 180g; Time Controller: 32g.
UPC Code: 0-12405-34001-8
Learning / Pairing function:
NOTE: The remote control and the outlet adaptor in the package are pre-paired and ready to use.
If you want to use one remote to control multiple outlet adaptors, or you lost the original remote and bought a new one, you need to pair
the remote control with the outlet adaptor.
1. Plug the outlet adaptor into a power outlet.
2. Hold the remote control close to the outlet adaptor.
3. Press the LEARNING button (manual ON/OFF button) on the outlet adaptor at least 5 seconds until the red LED indicator light
flashes and goes into learning mode, then release the button.
4. Within 15 seconds, press both ON and OFF buttons on the remote control once at the same time to sync with the outlet adaptor.
5. If the outlet adaptor has successfully learned the code from the remote control, the red LED indicator light will go from flashing to
solid, then off afterward.
6. Check if learning is successful by pressing on and off buttons on the remote control to switch the outlet adaptor power ON and OFF.
7. Redo steps 2~5 if learning is not successful.
When the outlet adaptor is initially turned ON, and you wish to turn it OFF after 3 hrs.
1. Press the 3H button once on the remote.
2. The red LED indicator on the outlet adaptor will flash 3 times to confirm the setting.
3. The outlet adaptor will be turned OFF automatically after 3 hours.
When the outlet adaptor is initially turned OFF, and you wish to turn it ON after 6 hrs.
1. Press the 6H button once on the remote.
2. The red LED indicator on the outlet adaptor will flash 6 times to confirm the setting.
3. The outlet adaptor will be turned ON automatically after 6 hours.