Ships from China warehouse. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Description & Specs
2 in 1 Straightening & Curling Hair Iron Beauty Set
100% aluminum sheet
Temperature control 120 ~ 200°C
AC 220~240V 50/60Hz 45W
PTC heater with fast heat up
Super straight styles, never stick to the hair
For all hair types
Preparations Before Use:
1. Dry the hair completely.
2. To curl or straighten, wet the hair by slightly spraying less water. Do Not use for long time lest the hair shall be damaged.
3. Comb the hair and make it smooth and remove hair clips.
4. Take the hair and separate according to the area as shown in the figure.
1. Apply freshly washed hair with Volumising Mousse.
2. Brush hair (this works the product evenly through hair). Blow and dry hair straight, starting at the roots to get extra volume. Hair must be completely dry for this look to work. Blow cold air at the roots to add volume (cold air locks in a style).
3. Separate hair into three sections, securing with a ponytail holder. (It's easier this way to curl your way through each section).
4. Press "Curl" Button.
5. Starting with one section, take a 1-inch portion of hair, wrap hair around the curling tong of the curling iron. (Wrapping hair is different from the traditional curling method. You don't want to “clip” hair into the curling tong. Wrapping allows you to curl all the way to the root). When you're curling, make sure to leave ends loose to avoid a crimp mark.
6. Release the curl after about 5-10 seconds (hold longer if you want a tighter curl). You should have a corkscrew curl.
7. Alternate the direction of the curl as you work your way through each section. (It's all in the direction you wind hair around the curling tong. Start by placing hair on top of the curling tong and wrapping around, then switch by putting the curling tong on top of the hair before winding it around). Alternating directions makes curls look more natural. Some curls can remain tight, some loose.
8. You can also separate curls with your fingers, just make sure not to brush them out.
9. To add shine, apply Hi Gloss Serum.
10. Set with Finishing Spray. Just don't overdo, you don't want new waves to feel “crunchy”.
1. Shampoo the hair and condition if as normal.
2. If you have natural curls, your hair will still show curls and waves.
3. Use a hair dryer and paddle brush and start drying the hair encouraging straightness by brushing through the hair as you dry. Set the hair dryer temperature to medium until hair is completely dry.
4. Already hair will show signs of straightening but is still frizzy, dry and lacks shine.
5. Use clips to separate hair so that you can concentrate on one section at a time.
6. Press "Straight" button.
7.Always run the straightener from top, down the hair length and continue until straightener runs off the hair at the end. Do not stop at any point and try to keep the sweep even and consistent.
8. Repeat this step on the next section and continue using small sections right round the head.
9. On larger sections you may need to repeat the run with the straightener 2-3 times.
10. Once the majority of hair has been straightened, finish the style by blending at the ends. Without clips run the straightener close to the ends and off the ends of the hair, this will stop separation that might occur when using sectioning clips.
11. Spread Hi Gloss Serum in palms and rub into hair, smoothing the hair along its length. Amount depends on type and length of hair.
12. You should be left with sleek shiny frizz free straight hair which should last.