Our site offers full range of products such as: CD-R DVD-R Blu-ray Media,
Duplicators, Cases, Sleeves, Ink and Toner, Flash Memory Cards, Apple/
iPhone /iPod accessories, Cables, Wireless Adapters, LED products,
Flashlights, Chargers, USB Readers, Camera Accessories, Tweezers, PS3, Xbox, Wii, and DS Accessories, and much more.
Our site carries products from Verbatim, Ridata, JVC, Phillips, TDK, HP,
Memorex, Maxell, Imation, Sony, Taiyo Yuden (JVC), Kodak,
Panasonic, Kingston, PQI, SanDisk, A-Data, Super Talent, Filemate,
Lexar, OCZ, Intel, Transcend, Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP,
Kodak, Konica Minolta, QMS, Lexmark, OkiData, Pitney Bowes, Primera,
Samsung, Sharp, Xerox, Blackberry, SkyTouch, Nokia, Palm, Body Glove, Speck,
iForgz, Motorola, LG, and much more.
We are an Accredited Business of
Better Business Bureau.
We pride ourselves of services, selections, exceptional prices, and web
shopping experiences that we deliver to all who shop with us.
Why wait? Give us a try now.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Wire Transfer.
- We do NOT accept Personal Checks or Company Checks! If we receive any Personal Checks or Company Checks, they will be returned to you.
- If you choose PayPal as your payment, please pay to order@Meritline.com. Please provide us with your "Confirmed Shipping Address" which you have registered with paypal while submitting your payment, otherwise your order will be delayed by further verification.
- For Bank Transfer info, please email or call us for detail.
- Please note your shipment maybe delayed due to check verification holding period.
All orders delivered to California (CA) address will be charged the appropriate sales tax. If you want Meritline to remove your tax fee, please fax a copy of your Resale Certificate & Seller's Permit to 626-854-6553. Indicate your order # on the sheet you fax to us.
Billing Terms & Conditions:
- We verify all the billing information provided by the customer. Please enter all information correctly; otherwise, your order will be delayed from 48 to 72 working hours for further verification.
- We DO NOT accept international Visa and MasterCard.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that is unable to be verified or processed.
- We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience we may cause.
Shipping and Handling Charges
- Meritline.com will NOT charge any customer with Hidden fees on their order. All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed after you have entered your shipping information and selected your shipping method. If the shipping fee does NOT appear, please review your information again or contact us after you have placed your order. You can contact Meritline by email to order@Meritline.com.
- In order for our system to display an accurate shipping fee, please be sure to enter the correct shipping method. Otherwise, your order will be delayed. Please review the details of your order and inform us of any mistakes so that we can expedite the processing of your order.
- Next Day (Next day delivery - please allow 1 to 2 days for processing)
- 2nd Day (2nd day delivery - please allow 1 to 2 days for processing)
- Express Saver (Please allow 1 to 2 days for processing and 3 to 4 days before delivery)
- Ground Shipping (Please allow 1 to 2 days for processing and 5 to 7 days before delivery)
- USPS Priority Mail (for APO, FPO address)
- International Shipping (Please read our International order policy)
Important: We do NOT accept a customer's own shipping account (Federal Express, DHL/Airborne, USPS or any other company) for any order.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All orders to be processed within approximately one to two "business" days, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with the payment verification. Meritline does not guarantee same day shipping. Orders will not be processed on weekends and holidays. Orders placed on Friday will be shipped on the Next Monday even air shipment, so Ground shipment will be more economical.
- In order to process your order smoothly, we strongly recommend you to use the same address for your shipping address and billing address. Otherwise, your order will be delayed for further verification.
- We offer Free Ground or Free Standard Shipping for selected items only. For shipping within the 48 contiguous states, please note that any item(s) NOT indicated as Free Ground or Free Standard Shipping will be charged the appropriate shipping fee.
- Once a package is dropped off to our carrier for delivery, we will not have any control over the package; therefore, we can not make any guarantees after this point. In cases of errors or delays caused by the shipping carrier, we will help resolve the dispute at our best ability, yet we will not be held responsible or liable.
- Meritline requires an adult signature on any package over $200.00 in value.
|International Order Policy|
Billing Information: (We strongly recommend you read the entire policy before you place an order.)
Coutry Import Restrictions:
- For Canada orders : We ACCEPT all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. But if your billing and shipping address are different, then Wire Transfer ONLY. We also accept PayPal, please ensure the ship-to address recorded in PayPal is the only address the shipment goes to..
- For other countries , we accept Wire Transfer only.
- We do NOT accept international Credit Cards for domestic orders.
- After you enter the shipping address, the shipping fee will automatically appear.
- FedEx International Service is international priority and economy.
- We are not able to provide destination country tax and duty charge if occurred.
- For Wire Transfer customers, please contact us via email to order@Meritline.com for instructions on wiring the money. All Wire Transfers will incur a handling fee ranging from $20.00 to $30.00, per the bank's wire transfer policy. Your shipping fee will be emailed to you after your order has been confirmed.
- Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes and any other fees which are collected from your country before you place the order. Meritline.com will NOT be responsible for any of the above Duties and Fees.
If the order arrives at your country and any of the following occur:
- The customer refuses to accept the package
- No attempt is made in the country of destination to deliver the package
Meritline.com reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any refund.
- We only use FedEx International service to deliver international orders .
- We DO NOT accept any customer's own shipping method( Federal Express, DHL/Airborne, UPS or any other company ) for any order.
- We do NOT ship international orders with United States Postal Service (USPS) ( No Exceptions )
- Price, description, and terms are subject to change without notice and we do not refund the price difference. Meritline.com is not responsible for errors in typography and/or photography. All parts come with original manufacture warranty and no technical support.
- Meritline.com does not test any item.
- Technical Assistance For most products, please contact the original manufacturer for assistance. Meritline.com does not provide tech support.
Price Change, Typographical and Photographic Errors
Meritline attempts to be as accurate as possible in our pricing, as well as our typographical and photographic depictions of products for sale; however, all prices are subject to change without notice. We cannot guarantee that product descriptions/specifications, pricing or any other content on Meritline is accurate, complete, or current. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, informational, technical or other error, Meritline shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to either honor the displayed price or refuse/cancel any orders placed for that product at the incorrect price.
This Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Meritline and the third parties that provide content on this site may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. Meritline can revise these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting.
Meritline.com provides a purchasing platform for domestic and international vendors. Meritline.com is owned by Meritline International (Hong Kong 香港). To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Meritline.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to all merchandise sold on Meritline.com by all vendors. Meritline.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing. All claims against the products and/or advertising of the products sold on Meritline.com should be directed to the vendor who is selling the product in question. Meritline.com will make a reasonable effort in assisting buyer who purchased products on Meritline.com in identifying the vendor for the product in question.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Website may be linked to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Meritline. Meritline is not responsible for the content of those sites. Meritline provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Meritline of those sites. Meritline reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
Trademarks / Logos / Images
Meritline, the Meritline logo, the original product images taken by Meritline, and all Meritline-based trademarks are trademarks or registered properties of Meritline in the United States and other countries and are protected by law. Unauthorized use of Meritline's Name, Images, Logos and Trademarks or unauthorized copy of contents from this web site without permission from Meritline is in violation of U.S. and International copyright law.
Verbatim, Ridata, JVC, Phillips, TDK, HP, Memorex, Maxell, Imation, Sony, Taiyo
Yuden (JVC), Kodak, Panasonic, Kingston, PQI, SanDisk, A-Data, Super Talent,
Filemate, Lexar, OCZ, Intel, Transcend, Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kodak,
Konica Minolta, QMS, Lexmark, OkiData, Pitney Bowes, Primera, Samsung, Sharp,
Xerox, Blackberry, SkyTouch, Nokia, Palm, Body Glove, Speck, iForgz, Motorola,
LG, Avery, and Neato are registered trademarks of
their respective owners. Meritline.com is not affiliated with any of them.