With more than a million holders across the globe, PMP is very widely recognized and has been perfectly linked with different kinds of benefits for project managers. So, it is very much important for people to have accessibility to the guide in terms of getting started and complying with different kinds of PMP certification requirements. Following are some of the very basic steps which people need to follow in this particular case to get the PMP certification very easily:
- Meeting the requirements: To become eligible in this particular case, people need to be very much clear about the different kinds of requirements and eligibility criteria so that overall goals are very easily achieved and there is no chance of any kind of chaos. The candidates in this particular industry always need to keep proper track of the projects and training along with the recording of the information with the help of specific roles and responsibilities throughout the process.
- Application: People need to make the account with PMI and get started on the application for the PMI examination, which will be including the sharing of personal information like the educational background and other details of the projects on which people have worked upon. Once the profile is approved, people will be able to schedule the examination and pay examination fees accordingly.
- Preparation: This is the stage at which people have to prepare to be ready for the exam because, in this particular case, they have to undertake the coursework to clear the examination on the first attempt very easily. Different kinds of examination preparation providers in this particular industry help in recommending and providing people with 60-120 hours of studying on the technicalities so that overall goals are easily achieved. Sometimes in some cases, this might take several months depending upon the frequency of the study of individuals.
- Taking the PMP exam: Undertaking the PMP exam at the testing site is another very important thing to be taken into consideration by people because this has to be carried out either online or offline. This particular exam will take approximately four hours to complete, which is the main reason that people need to be clear about the technicalities of the field.
- Maintaining the certification: The PMP certification will be valid for three years, and for this purpose, people need to spend approximately 60 hours during that particular time frame all the professional development activities to maintain it. Otherwise, people need to sign up to take the exam again.
Hence, the concept of PMP is definitely worth it, and further, depending upon the concept of PMI authorised partners is very much advisable for people to deal with things very successfully. This particular certification will help in providing people with industry recognition across the globe and will further ensure that training and other criteria will be efficiently fulfilled by learning the new skills without any kind of chaos. Having a good hold over the fundamentals of the industry and PMI SP vs PMP is important so that everyone will be able to make the best possible decisions in their life.