Instagram is one of the most frequently used social media platforms out there with millions of users all over the world. Businesses, brands, and individuals compete with each other to grab the attention of those millions to promote and increase the sales of their products or services. To obtain that, it is a necessity for them to get more likes, more followers, and more visibility if they want to expand their customer base.
Why Are Instagram Likes Important?
Instagram likes are very important to become famous on the app. If you want to make your name heard on Instagram, you must be after some likes because they drive traffic to your profile. Instagram likes are especially necessary if you are thinking about making partnerships with brands and get sponsors.
To become a popular influencer, you need good PR work for your account, and likes are the keys to this work. If you can prove your popularity with your likes, it would be easier for you to get sponsored and get into the business side of Instagram.
If you have a business account or a brand on Instagram, again the likes carry a significant role. It is because people will compare your brand’s account with your rivals. Of course, this is not the only reason why you should have likes for your brand on Instagram. However, it is an important fact. One other important fact is that likes to attract other likes. When people see your posts have so many likes, they will be more willing to like your posts. We can say that it is a snowball effect.
How to Get Likes?
There are many methods to get more likes to your Instagram account and improve your visibility. You can buy real Instagram likes from a reliable provider or you can choose to get more likes on Instagram by using these 10 easy methods:
1) Ask People to Tag Friends: Instagram is a huge platform with millions and millions of connections. If you believe your post is engaging or interesting, you should ask people to tag their friends in the comments section.
2) Be Active on Other Users Posts: Being an active commenter in other popular IG accounts is a great way to improve your likes. Try to come up with witty comments or smart comebacks, so that people will be more inclined to check your IG profile as well. It is also a good practice to like other people’s posts and comments. You can catch the trend by mass liking others’ posts. When you do this, usually the other account will share a screenshot of your likes and thank you in their story.
3) Post User-Generated Content: Communities and individuals create the best content on Instagram, not brands or businesses. Follow creative communities on Instagram or other sources on the web to find relevant user-generated content and repost it on your profile. Always ask permission from the creator and share the original poster’s IG account on the post as well.
4) Ask for Opinions: Do not hesitate to ask for opinions on suitable posts as people love to comment or argue about everything. This is an easy yet effective way to increase likes and comments on your posts. One great example of asking for opinions is mentioning it in your stories.
Buy cheap followers from gpc.fm
For example, create a poll sticker for your story, then, in the same story, ask your followers to comment about their decision on your related post. This way, you are letting your followers know that there is a post. It will increase the visibility of your post by the story viewers. It is also fun to do the polls on Instagram and see the percentage of the choices.
5) Schedule Your Posts: Scheduling your posts is a great way to save time, increase productivity, and also to improve your visibility on Instagram. Try to schedule your posts on the most active hours of your target audience and try to post consistently without annoying your followers.
6) Post Great Photos: People love aesthetically good-looking posts. Always try to post great quality photos that are part of a consistent theme. You can work with professional photographers from time to time or take well-proportioned photos with good lighting conditions.
7) Run Contests and Giveaways: Contests and giveaways are great tools to get more Instagram likes. You should encourage other users to tag their friends and like the post to get the prize, which can be a promotion code or one of your popular products. You can also work with other accounts as well. You can invite your followers to follow another account that you are working with during this giveaway and vice versa.
8) Write Better Captions: Although Instagram is a visual platform, it is important to include well-written captions that will grab the attention of other users. It is not a bad thing to write longer captions than usual if you can stay on the point with relevant references about the post. You should also include popular and appropriate hashtags in your captions.
9) Schedule Your Posts on Best Times: It is important to have a content calendar that is prepared in advance to keep your followers updated. You should analyze your target audience well and upload your posts on their most active hours. In addition to these, you can buy likes on Instagram monthly to make this process much easier.
10) Tag Relevant Brands and Users: It is a good strategy to tag other relevant brands or individuals so that you can encourage their followers to engage with your post. This way, your post can get more visibility with greater chances to get more likes.
Summary of 10 Easy Methods to Get More Instagram Likes
In this article, we listed the 10 easiest methods that require the minimum effort and time possible to get more Instagram likes. Although these organic methods are sure to increase your likes, they still take quite some time to be effective.