The Caltech blockchain course provides an array of theoretical and technical knowledge about blockchain technology. In this Bootcamp, you can learn about building and administering intelligent contracts. Also, this program will help you learn to create public and enterprise blockchains. Additionally, you will learn about Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multichain, and more.
Highlights of the program
The Caltech CTME is a leading science and engineering institute. It has gained its name for industry-pioneering innovations. For innovative and exceptional works, the institute has been recognized internationally. In different sectors, its alums won 45 Nobel prizes and 71 national medals in science.
Enrolling in this program will enable you to learn from the world’s best faculty. You can learn from global experts who themselves are blockchain developers. The program will facilitate you with masterclasses for industry-specific training from CTME instructors.
The entire experiential learning process in a cohort-based Bootcamp wraps up in six months, including hands-on projects and sandbox labs. The program’s capstone project is designed to validate your skills in all top companies.
Advantages of the program
With the collaboration of Simplilearn, the advantages of the program increased severalfold. Simplilearn is a virtual educational platform that provides various effective training for various sectors. It has exemplary success in information technology and software disciplines.
Simplilearn trained over one million professionals and thousand companies across 150 countries in the last ten years. The training helps them to acquire certificates and reach their business and career goals. The online bootcamp has won the world’s resignation and won several awards, including Gold Winner in 2018 and 20 and Aegis Graham Bell Awards winner in 2020. Also won 2019 and 20s top online learning library training industry awards.
Outcomes of finishing the program
After finishing the program, you will be a certified blockchain expert. And receive some extra facilities.
- After finishing the Bootcamp, you will receive a blockchain Bootcamp certificate from Caltech CTME.
- You will also get a performance report for the entire learning session.
- Additionally, they will provide you with a membership in the CTME circle network.
- You will receive ten continuing education units (CEU).
- At the end of the program, you will receive career support services, which will guide you to better career choices and advise you to choose the best for you.
Eligibility for the program
Other programs are designed especially for people who want to become experts in different blockchain areas. Including blockchain consultant, blockchain architect, competent contract developer, and Ethereum developer. Here are the eligibility criteria for enrolling in the program.
- People older than eighteen years can enroll in this program. That means you can enroll in this program whenever you want. You may work in a sector and improve your skills. Or you may want to explore other sectors for your career.
- It would be best if you had a high school diploma or equivalent. It would be best if you had a primary education for a basic understanding of diploma-level education.
- The program prefers your prior work experience, which will be helpful for the learning process. But it is not mandatory; you can be fresher and have no expertise enrolling in the program.
Areas covered by this program
Caltech blockchain courses cover an extended range of tools. That includes,
- Hyperledger fabric
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Distributed Ledgers
- Transactions workflows network
Learning methodology followed in the program
The world-class LMS (Learning Management System), Simplilearn, brings classroom experience online. The system combines three major learning processes and provides an immersive learning experience. Instructor-led training is one of the practical learning methods of Simplilearn learning. Combining this with self-paced learning and personalized mentoring make the most efficient learning environment.
The program provides 24/7 teaching assistance, online practice labs, and a vibrant social forum. These platforms will help you learn whenever you want and practice your work. You can discuss your projects and ideas with your peers on the platform.
Inculcating project-based learning will significantly help you in completing the program. Simplilearn ideology means you can learn something by just watching, but if you want to dive deep and explore the whole ocean of knowledge, you need to do projects encouraging you to do self-research. This process will make you more skillful than ever.
The Caltech blockchain Bootcamp programs are organized multiple times a year. This is a six months program and needs your complete determination and hard work to complete it. It would be best to attend 8 hours of class per week, including online weekend live program attendance.
Types of projects given in the program
- You may be asked to create and deploy an application for increasing the security of electronic voting systems, which involves blockchain innovation.
- It would be best if you made a paper-based framework to preserve the digital exchange list. Also, your application needs to guarantee the validity of the contract.
- You may be asked to create an application to find out the source of the food supply. That will help people to make sure that they are consuming healthy food. Also, the distributor and the producer will be more careful about their production. Because the consumer can know where the food is coming from.
- You need to build an application for migration to a new EHR system. That application must keep the patient’s information stored and secure.
The expense of the program
Depending on the learning exposure and skills development, the program is cost-effective. It will cost you only USD 8000 for the entire program, which will come up with various facilities, including flexible classes and practice labs. Also, you will earn ten continuous education units for attending the program.
The Caltech blockchain Bootcamp is an exceptional learning experience. This program is designed in such a way that it will help you to develop your skills in blockchain technology. You can have access to a new career path and try new things. If you want to know about blockchain development, you can look at this video
If you want any information related to the Caltech Blockchain Bootcamp, feel free to call us at 1800-212-7688