Crypto.com’s CRO token, or Cronos, is one of the most popular tokens in the world. Cronos, as its native platform, earned its name recognition through huge advertising campaigns featuring big celebrities like Matt Damon.
CRO is used as an investment with a price of $0.0635 (November 21, 2022). Many investors are planning to buy CRO since Crypto.com seems to backtrack the changes in their reward policy that caused the price drop. Hence, even though its price has dropped dramatically (by 60%) compared to the price in 2021 when it rose by over 850%, it is predicted that the price will increase again.
Where to Buy CRO coin
Crypto.com is the platform that has launched CRO. It is available in over 90 countries with a daily trading volume of more than $2.6 billion. It is possible to buy over 250 different cryptocurrencies, and, of course, Cronos is one of them.
- No transaction fees for the first 30 days. After 30 days, the platform’s fee for each trade is 0.4%, but investing in CRO, for example, by using a debit card, will increase the fee to 2.99% per transaction.
- It’s a simple spot trading for beginners and leverage for experienced traders.
- It provides a dedicated DeFi wallet where it is possible to store all crypto assets. Thanks to the partnership with Ledger that Crypto.com holds all crypto assets in cold storage.
- The Crypto.com debit card can be used for payment and will allow more rewards.
- It is possible to earn up to 14.5% per year with an APY of 10%.
- Crypto.com has its own NFT marketplace.
eToro is considered to be the best place to buy crypto in 2022. It added CRO to its list of cryptocurrencies available on the platform on April 20, 2022.
The platform offers over 60 cryptocurrencies, along with CRO and Ethereum. Stocks, forex, and commodities are also offered there.
- The fee structure differs from other crypto exchange platforms — it charges on a spread-only basis (+1%). No charges are imposed on deposits if the funds are in US dollars.
- It’s beginner-friendly and has a simple UI.
- It offers Smart Portfolios — Copy Trader and Copy Portfolio features.
- It is possible to use copy trading to copy the chosen profitable investors’ strategies.
- It is possible to hear other traders’ CRO price predictions by networking with them.
- There are industry-leading security measures: investor funds are secured in Tier 1 banks, while personal information is encrypted in SSL.
- It doesn’t list cryptocurrencies indiscriminately.
Huobi Global was founded in 2013 in China and has become the leading trading platform there. However, because of some changes in the crypto policy of China, Huobi was relocated to Singapore, with over 400 cryptocurrencies listed on the platform.
It should be mentioned that Huobi is not directly available in the USA. However, Americans can use HBUS, which is a strategic partner of Huobi.
- It is considered one of the most liquid trading platforms worldwide as it offers liquidity for ETH/USDT and BTC/USDT pairs.
- It has an extensive crypto ecosystem (Huobi Eco-Network and the Huobi HT Token).
- There is a maker/taker fee model on the platform.
- There are discounts for high-volume trades which have HT tokens.
- It offers cold storage, two-factor authentication, and identity verification.
- There are security measures to repel DDOS attacks.
Coinbase is the most popular crypto exchange platform in the USA despite being one of the most expensive platforms. There are over 100 cryptocurrencies, and it is possible to start investing from $2 in a Coinbase account.
- The deposit fee for using flat methods (e.g., debit or credit card) is 3.99%. The fee for using ACH transfers is 1.49%.
- Coinbase is beginner-friendly and offers a simple UI. There is a video tutorial on the website on how to use the platform.
- There are different subscriptions. Coinbase Pro subscription reduces transaction fees and provides advanced tools for analyzing the crypto market. Coinbase Prime is best for institutional users who want to have deeper analytical tools and information. Coinbase Earn Program is for those looking for earning opportunities. It allows the subscribers to get free crypto tokens (GRT, XLR, and AMP) while learning the workings of some cryptocurrencies.
- The maker/taker fee starts from 0.4%/0.6%.
Even though CRO has gone through some difficulties and faced a huge price drop, its price is predicted to increase again. That’s why investors are still planning to buy it, which shows that Crypto.com managed to win their trust back.
Nowadays, the best platforms for buying Cronos are Crypto.com, eToro, Huobi Global, and Coinbase. Choose the one that suits you best by the features discussed above.