An overwhelming mushiness is celebrated all over the world on 14th February. It’s Valentines Day but have you ever heard of the Anti-Valentines Day? Yes, on Valentines Day, Singles Awareness Day is also celebrated and if you come in the second group then these Valentines Day Quotes for Singles is for you.
All social media platforms are flooded with memes on singles around Valentines Day. But do you know being single is equivalently awesome! So all you singles out there don’t wait for your princess or knight in shining armor read these quotes and enjoy your singlehood.
Valentines Quotes for Her
I know all singles dread the V-day. But all you beautiful ladies, here me out that you are beautiful, sexy and hot. So it’s time to celebrate this day better than the couples.
- “S.I.N.G.L.E = Strong, Independent, Noticeable, Generous, Loyal and Enlightened”
- “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.”
- “Being single isn’t the cause of loneliness, and marriage is not necessarily the cure. There are many lonely married people as well.”
- “I don’t need Prince Charming to have my own happy ending.”
- “Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.”
- “Happy phony, romanticized, overly commercial, sucks to be single, pretend that it’s love, day!”
- “I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.”
- “When you’re single, all you see are happy couples. When you’re committed, all you see are happy singles.”
- “I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to.”
- “Being single doesn’t mean no one loves you. It means that God is busy writing your love story.”
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ~ Charles M. Schulz
- I guess I’d just have to date myself today.
- It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m going to do it solo like Demi Lovato!
- The faithful pizza delivery man, who lovingly spreads pepperoni over the cheese, is the only Valentine I need this year.
- If acquiring a boyfriend was as easy as becoming fat, I certainly would have had one to share my Valentine’s Day with.
- “How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.”
- “Everyone has a knight in shining armor, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.”
Valentines Day Quote for Him
Guys, if you don’t have a Valentine this year then don’t be sad. It’s your time to celebrate some me time and see your friends getting broke. Spend on yourself and enjoy it!
- Today is Valentine’s Day – or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day!
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” ~ Erich Segal
- “Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.” ~ W. Somerset Maugham
- “I’m single because I was born that way.” ~ Mae West
- “Happy Valentine’s Day! And if this is news to you, my guess is you’re probably alone. Valentine’s Day is often times a, well, it’s a manufactured day that really doesn’t mean anything.” ~ Jon Stewart
- “Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.” ~ Michael Douglas
- “Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on February 13th, get back together on the 15th.” ~ David Letterman
- “To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.” ~ Bess Myerson
- “Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone.” ~ Lewis Black
- I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. The only problem is she’s invincible.
- There’s nothing I am better at doing than being single!
- Cupid pulled out his biggest arrow, aimed right at my heart and fired with all his might – but still missed.
- Forever a proud member of the Association of Single Men and Women!
- The reason I’m single this February 14th is because Kanye West stole Kim Kardashian from me.
- Next February I’m going to file a lawsuit against Valentine’s Day for singles’ discrimination.
Funny Valentines Day Quotes for Singles
Don’t be sad on 14th February because here are the ultimate funny quotes that will uplift your single spirit.
- This February 14th, take a moment to laugh thoroughly at your singlehood, everybody else does!
- If being in love is what it means to be free, then this Valentine’s Day my heart is in solitary confinement!
- I had every intention of celebrating Valentine’s Day, but when Cupid got around to me it seems he had run out of arrows.
- One of the biggest pros of being single is that you’re 100% sure you haven’t get yourself involved with the wrong person.
- If singleness were a crime, you, my friend, would certainly be one of the most dangerous criminals on planet Earth.
- If lovers get half price off on Valentine’s Day, then singles should just get everything for free.
- Singlehood is good on your pocket. Wishing a fantastic Valentine’s Day to???
- It sucks spending Valentine’s Day alone, but at least I’ll have more money to spend to make myself happy!
- This Valentine’s Day, I want to give a mighty shout-out to all my peeps for still having the courage to smile despite being as single as f**k!
- Does anyone know the perfect gift to get a robot to wish it a Happy Valentine’s Day?
- This fine V-Day, I’m going to spend every single cent I have on my one and only love – me.
- I am out to break the Guinness world record for most Valentine Days spent alone.
- My girlfriend is 1000 miles away this Val’s Day, and I want to extend her sincerest holiday wishes that she stay there.
- I dumped my girlfriend on February 13th in hopes that being alone on Valentine’s Day will make me appreciate her more.
- I and an entire box of chocolate all to myself is a match made in heaven!
- I’m single today because my heart was created to pump blood and not fall in love.
- I gave my no-good boyfriend the boot earlier this month, making this the happiest Valentine’s Day I’ve had in years!
- If Cupid is such an advocate of intimate love, then why is that he has never been spotted with a girlfriend or wife, not even on Valentine’s Day? Something is definitely not right.
- If I actually had enough money to celebrate a holiday as frivolous as Valentine’s Day, then my girlfriend from last year would still be around.
- If you could get a good look at my ex, then you would see why I now consider Valentine’s Day more like Halloween.
- I’m single because I’m so hot that I literally burn anyone that comes close to me.
- During Valentine’s Day like this, I feel like going back in time and freeing the love of my love from being trapped in a condom.
- This Valentine, I can’t help but envy my calendar simply because it has dates whereas I don’t.
Anti-Valentines Day Quotes for Singles
Here is some Anti-Valentines Day quotes that will help you get through the day and the year filled with those lovey-dovey posts by couples, your friends receiving flowers and more.
- “If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?” ~ Dorothy Parker
- “I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” ~ Jonathan Swift
- “The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.” ~ Ann Landers
- “No one will ever win the battle of the sexes; there’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” ~ Henry A. Kissinger
- “Love is like war; easy to begin, hard to end.” ~ Ann Brashares
- “Women are cursed, and men are proof.” ~ Roseanne Barr
- Let’s celebrate not having to celebrate Valentines Day.
- I plan on celebrating Valentines Day by doing whatever the hell I want because I’m single.
- “I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not defined by another person.”
- “It is good to be lonely, for being alone is not easy. The fact that something is difficult must be one more reason to do it.”
- “I don’t like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone.”
- “Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.”
- “My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.”
- “Valentine’s Day is for couples. Us SINGLES have the other 364 days of the year to enjoy ourselves!”
- “I wish that Valentine’s Day came with a fast-forward button…”
- “EX means Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life!”
Insightful Valentines Day Quotes for Single Men and Women
You might be single this year, but maybe the next year you become a victim of the cupid’s arrow. Love is a beautiful feeling, and so here are few quotes by some eminent personalities that might make you fall in love with the idea of love.
- Robert Burton- “No cord or cable can so forcibly draw, or hold so fast, as love can do with a twined thread.”
- Mignon McLaughlin- “No one can understand love who has not experienced infatuation. And no one can understand infatuation, no matter how many times he has experienced it.”
- Alexandra Penney- “The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.”
- Theodor Reik- “The lover is a monotheist who knows that other people worship different gods but cannot himself imagine that there could be other gods.”
- Anonymous– “A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving.”
- Todd Ruthman- “It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting.”
- Mae West- “I have found men who didn’t know how to kiss. I’ve always found time to teach them.”
- William Shakespeare- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
- Henny Youngman- “A kiss is the shortest distance between two.”
- Mignon McLaughlin- “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”
- Aerosmith- “Falling in love is so hard on the knees.”
- Jacques Benigne Bossuel- “The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.”
- Aristotle- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
- Anonymous– “True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall – but you are there to catch them.
- Julius Gordon- “Love is not blind – it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.”
- Omkar Phatak- “Being single is getting over the illusion that there is somebody out there to complete you and taking charge of your own life.”
Valentines Day is not just about couple-love it is also about self-love. Singlehood represents self-appreciation and self-confidence which is pretty much needed in today’s youth. So this 14th February, celebrate Single Awareness Day and say out loud, Yes I’m single and I’m S- Strong, I- Independent, N- Noticeable, G- Generous, L- Loyal, and E- Enlightened.