Looking for a solution to how to get Spotify Premium For Free? If yes then this article is going to be yours. Spotify officially stepped into the Indian music market competing against Gaana, JioMusic, and other music streaming services. Spotify always stands out from its competitors because of a vast database of songs and 320 kbps bitrate audio quality.
If you want to experience the fantastic quality of Spotify, you can use the free version which has a lot of ads, or you can get the premium version of Spotify. But you don’t have to worry about paying every month for Spotify premium. If you are wondering how to get Spotify premium for free, stick to this article.
The premium version of Spotify has more features than the free version, and you can download songs to stream offline and listen to music in 320 kbps bitrates, which is the highest quality as per music streaming services. In this article, we have discussed the reasons to use Spotify premium along with the methods on how to get Spotify premium for free.
Features of the Spotify Premium
Spotify premium has some outstanding features that are restricted in the free version, let us discuss the reasons why you should get the Spotify premium.
1. Get rid of the shuffle mode: One of the most annoying things about the free version of Spotify’s free version is the shuffle mode only. Whereas in Spotify premium, you can listen to any track of your choice. Choose any playlist and select the track that you want to jam in to.
2. Skip this track: In the free version of Spotify, you can only skip tracks six times in a playlist or radio station. Where the premium version of Spotify has no restrictions, therefore you can skip tracks an unlimited number of times.
3. Enhanced audio quality: Spotify free version has one more restriction, and that is the sound quality. The free version has the highest quality of 160 kbps, whereas the premium version has 320 kbps, which is far better and produces a detailed audio quality.
4. Offline saving mode: This feature is useful for travelers to save their playlist and listen to it anywhere even if the device has no network. You can download a full playlist or individual track with Spotify premium version. The only downside is that you cannot transfer these songs into another device.
Amazing features, isn’t it? Spotify premium is a great app to get access to a massive database of pop, electronic, and dance music. Keeping everything aside, let us discuss how to get the Spotify premium for free.
How to get Spotify Premium For Free?
There is a modded version of Spotify premium that allows you to listen to songs in 320 kbps bitrate, unlimited skips, and no shuffle mode restrictions.
The download feature is not available for any modded version but doesn’t freak out because we have also provided a solution to download songs from Spotify. Make sure you read the full article.
Step 1: Uninstall the previous version
Before installing the modded version of Spotify Premium, uninstall the one that you downloaded from the play store. Try out Mx Player Pro which you can download without paying.
- Go to settings > apps
- Instead of scrolling, use the search box and type Spotify.
- Tap on Spotify and uninstall.
Step 2: Install Spotify Premium Modded apk
A detailed guide on how to install Spotify premium mod along with a download link has been provided below. You should also look out FM WhatsApp which is considered as one of the best WhatsApp Mods.
- Download the Spotify premium modded apk from our site, and we have provided a direct and ad-free link.
- Select a download location or use the default location, i.e., Internal storage/ Downloads.
- Now go to settings> security> device administration and lookup for unknown sources. Tap on unknown sources and allow the installation of apps outside of the google play store.
- Go to the Downloads folder or the custom location that you selected while downloading the apk package, and tap on the apk.
- Tap on install to begin the installation.
- The installation takes time depending upon the speed of your phone.
- Once installed, login to your existing Spotify account or create a new one.
- You can now enjoy the premium features of Spotify premium for free.
- Move ahead to know how to download songs from Spotify.
Download Songs from Spotify May 2021
If you want to download songs from Spotify to stream offline, follow this guide. You must also check out Pandora Premium Apk which is another great music streaming application.
- Download the latest version of the Spotify download apk from our site.
- Install the Spotify downloaded on your android device.
- Go to Spotify, copy the URL of the playlist that you want to download.
- Open Spotify downloader, paste the playlist URL, and tap on OK.
- The app would fetch the list of tracks in the playlist, and you can use the checkboxes and select the tracks that you want to download.
In brief, Spotify Premium is everything that you would need to listen to music, podcasts, radio, and much more. The free version has a lot of restrictions that you can get rid of by using the premium modded version.
I hope you have now understood how to get Spotify Premium for free. We have provided the best way to get the premium features of Spotify for free and also added instructions on downloading songs from Spotify.