If you are here, then you probably wanted to send a large video but failed to do so since it exceeded the sending limits. So, what do you do if you have to send that large file to your colleague, friend, or relative? Luckily, there is an online service that allows you to send large files and folders with just a few clicks. The best thing about it is that unlike Gmail, whose limit is about 25 MBs, it does not have any file size limits. Therefore, even if you want to send a 10TB file or folder to your boss, employee, or friend, you can do so easily and effectively.
This online file transfer tool is called FileWhopper. It has been around for a few years and has satisfied thousands of customers with its excellent file transfer services. In this post, you will learn everything about FileWhopper, including its features and how to send large files over the internet using it. Just read on!
Features of FileWhopper
Below are the best benefits that FileWhopper users enjoy:
1. No Size Limits
If you have been looking for a way to send large files at once without having to split them into smaller pieces, then you’ve found it. FileWhopper enables you to send files and folders of any size without experiencing any issues. All you need is a stable internet connection and you are good to go.
2. Ease of Use
FileWhopper is a straightforward and user-friendly service. It makes sure that users do not struggle when sending files by providing an application to guide you through the entire transfer process. The best thing about this application is it doesn’t occupy much space and disappears after the transfer, leaving your desktop clean.
FileWhopper also uploads and sends your files and folders faster compared to other methods you might have tried before, which makes it the best go-to option, especially when you’re busy.
3. One-Time Transfer Fees
If you’ve been experimenting with various online file transfer services, then you have most likely noted that they all force you to pay either a monthly or annual subscription to start using them. Unlike these services, FileWhopper asks for a one-time fee to send your large file or folder. For instance, if you want to send one file, you only pay for a single transfer.
Additionally, there is no exact amount that you are needed to pay. The fee is determined by the specific file size you want to send. You might even spend less than a dollar!
4. Great Data Integrity Maintenance
Has your PC ever shut down unexpectedly in the middle of uploading a large file or folder? Chances are you were extremely frustrated since you had to restart the process. You don’t have to worry about that while using FileWhopper. With the FileWhopper tool, you can resume your uploads from where they stopped after a system reboot or an outage. So, you will never waste your time or lose your data with FileWhopper because it prevents data loss.
5. Excellent Security
FileWhopper might seem like a simple service, but its security features are mind-blowing. How? FileWhopper encrypts all the uploaded data to ensure nobody can access it without your permission. Besides, you even get an excellent password that is only known by you to ensure maximum protection. So, FileWhopper is a perfect choice when you need a trustworthy online file transfer service.
6. Free Storage
Your uploaded file/folder is stored on FileWhopper’s servers for 14 days to give the recipient enough time to download it on their computer. However, FileWhopper can provide a time extension for an extra fee. After the storage period is over, your data is deleted from the servers, which is excellent for security purposes since there are no traces of it online.
How to Use FileWhopper to Send Large Files Over the Internet
FileWhopper is the most straightforward file transfer service you will ever find. These simple steps will guide you through sending your large file via FileWhopper:
- Visit the FileWhopper website and sign up.
- After signing in, click on “Choose file.”
- On your left, you will see the exact quote for sending your file. Click “CONFIRM & PAY” to proceed.
- Pay the amount using PayPal or your credit card, or you can use a coupon if you have one.
- You’ll be redirected to the File Transfers tab. Now click on the “START TRANSFER” button.
- Download the FileWhopper application when prompted to.
- Click the “Proceed with upload” button after installing the app.
- Click the “CLICK TO CHOOSE FILE” option and select the file you requested a quote for earlier. Then click on “START UPLOAD.”
- Your recipient can start the download process as soon as you begin uploading your file. Now copy your transfer details by clicking “COPY DOWNLOAD LINK” and “COPY PASSWORD.” Remember, the app will disappear as soon as you close the upload window. Therefore, make sure to save the password because you won’t find it in your account. However, you can find the link after logging in to your FileWhopper account.
- Share the link and password with the recipient(s). Note that by default, one order allows a single download only. Therefore, if you want the file to be accessed by several people, then you need to order extra downloads.
Sending large files can be a headache, especially if you only use email for this purpose. Luckily, you can now use an online service such as FileWhopper to transfer large files in a fast, secure, and efficient manner. Therefore, make sure to try it – as of this writing, your first transfer of up to 5GB is free! Also, share this post with your friends and family so that they can understand how FileWhopper works and use it as well.