Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin is one of the top platforms for trading digital assets. It is registered in Seychelles. There are 1 225 pairs available for trading. KuCoin was launched in 2017. The developers do not hide the fact that Binance, the leader among trading platforms, has always been taken as an example.
Initially, KuCoin was a small exchange service called Kubi, but over time, it has evolved into a full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange. You can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies, tokens, and stablecoins on the exchange.
The exchange has a native KuCoin Shares (KCS) token. KCS holders receive daily dividends, have a trading discount, and have low withdrawal fees. Tokens are bought back from time to time by the creators of the stock exchange and burned, which in the long run will lead to an increase in demand and appreciation of KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency.
The cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin has implemented the following security measures:
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Google Authenticator
- A special code. You will need it during transactions and withdrawals from the platform.
- Login restriction by IP address
- A special word combination will be used to sign in and out of your account
Users may not be subject to mandatory identity verification, but then there will be a number of restrictions on trading.
Trading bot for KuCoin
The RevenueBot service allows KuCoin exchange users to engage in automated trading with the help of trading bots. With a variety of settings and configurations, the user can quickly create an efficient trading robot that can facilitate trading and will bring passive profit.
When creating a trading bot for KuCoin, the user has to set all the necessary settings and choose the strategy by which the robot will trade.
The trading bot is necessary for those users who do not want to spend much time trading assets. A robot can automate trading and generate passive income for the trader.
Also, a trading bot has a number of benefits that will be added as a bonus:
- Insurance for the order grid. This feature allows you to create DCA bots with LONG and SHORT algorithms.
- RevenueBot has an automatic switchover function for trading pairs. This will help in case your bot is idle. It will automatically switch to the pair it believes to be the most profitable at the moment. Thus, you will continue to earn profits even when the pair you have chosen is no longer profitable.
- Among other things, the service allows you to simulate the bot. How it works: you choose a trading pair, and you can see how your bot would trade on it in a time frame of 60 days. This feature helps you to understand how well you have chosen a strategy and a trading pair for it.
Based on the above, we can see that the trading bot for KuCoin can be extremely useful for every trader.