While watching your favourite TV series or movie, you might get an error ‘Exodus No Stream Available’ or ‘Exodus Error Message’. You might think that the last time you sat to watch a movie or a TV series, it worked perfectly and you did nothing that might have caused the problem. It is frustrating but doesn’t worry, whether you get the error or not, the video you were streaming is still buffering. Just for your knowledge, the exodus is never kept by its developer.
To avoid Exodus, you can start using Covenant KODI add-on or Gvideo. Covenant KODI add-on or Gvideo are recommended since Covenant is an Exodus fork with developer support.
Now moving on to the problems and their fixes that will help you to resolve the ‘Exodus not working issues’.
How to Fix Exodus No Stream Available Error
The below mentioned fixes have worked for the other users and might work for you too. It might be possible that you would have to try all of the mentioned fixes until you find the one that works for you.
1. Update Exodus
Your first step whenever the Exodus is not working should be to update it. The updating process includes two steps, namely
- Uninstalling the Exodus
- Reinstalling the Exodus with new version
To uninstall the Exodus, follow the below mentioned steps
1. Open Kodi and go on add-ons.
2. After opening the add-ons from the left menu, click the package icon in the upper left corner.
3. After that, you will find my add-ons in the left corner. Click on my add-ons. After this, click on video add-ons.
4. Then, click Exodus
5. Now, you will find uninstall button at the bottom right. Click yes to confirm.
Now Exodus will be uninstalled and with this, your first step is completed. Moving on to reinstalling the Exodus.
To reinstall the Exodus, follow the simple steps mentioned below.
1. First, download the repository zip file (Kodi bae repository file)
Then, open Kodi and click Add-ons.
2. After opening the add-ons, click the package icon in the upper left corner.
3. Now select install from the zip file (Kodi bae repository zip file).
4. Once the file is uploaded, then install on your Kodi. Once the installation is completed, you will find Exodus add-on installed in the upper right corner.
This shall solve your problem.
If Exodus no stream available issue still persists, you can follow the next method given below.
2. Clear Exodus cache and providers
It might happen that the ‘Exodus not working’ error arises due to the cached data and stored list of providers of certain titles. So constant buffering of the video might be solved by clearing the cache and providers within the Exodus. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Open Kodi and go on add-ons.
- Now click on my add-ons and then click on video add-ons.
- Click on Exodus.
- After clicking on Exodus, click on tools in the lower left corner.
- Then, clear the providers and click yes to confirm.
- After clearing the providers, clear the cache and again click yes to confirm.
3. Adjust Kodi’s video cache settings and clear temp files
Whenever you load a movie or a TV series, Kodi every time will save a file on your device. If the file is too large, then you may experience a lot buffering while watching the video. To fix this problem, we need to figure out if this is your problem. And if it is, then we need to fix it. For this, you need to,
- Install the Ares wizard Kodi add-on
- Configure the correct cache settings
- Clear all cache and temp files
To install the Ares wizard add-on
- Open Kodi, then settings and finally the file manager.
- You will find an additional source option. Double click on it.
- After this, double-click none and then copy paste the URL mentioned below in the field and click OK.
- Name the media source as Ares repo and then click OK.
- After this, return to the homepage of Kodi and click on add-ons and then click on the package icon.
- Then, click install from zip file
- You will find the media source named Ares repo. Click on it. Now click the zip file to install.
- Then, install from repository.
- Ares project> program add-ons>Ares wizard
- Now click the install button in the bottom right corner.
- Now, you need to clear the temp files
- For deleting the temp files, follow the steps below
- Add-ons> program add-ons
- Ares wizard> tweaks
- Click on maintenance
- Delete all the thumbnails, packages and cache or temp files.
4. Update your graphics card driver to Fix Exodus No Stream Issue
Outdated or corrupted graphics card driver is one of the most common causes of Exodus not working properly. To ensure that you have installed the correct graphics card driver, and is functioning properly, you would have to scan your computer with driver easy.
Driver easy will ensure that you have installed the right driver and will help you to avoid installing wrong drivers on the computer.
- Download & install driver easy
- Run driver easy and click on scan now.
- Click on update all to install the correct version of all the drivers that are not up to date and the ones who are missing out.
5. Change your Stream time
If the time streaming is too short, then no stream available error might occur. Due to short time streaming, the time for Exodus to search is short. There is a need to set up a suitable time. For this, you need to check the Exodus settings.
- Add-ons> my add-ons> video add-ons> Exodus
- Click on tools• Click General, then change the provider’s timeout to 20-35 seconds and click OK.Use a VPN
6. Check whether ISP is Blocking Kodi or Not
This might be possible that if the ‘Exodus is not working’ error is generated or you are seeing ‘no stream available’ error, then your internet service provider might have blocked Kodi videos.
To solve this problem, you need to install a VPN (virtual private network) to work around their block. VPN will help mask the video so that your internet service provider won’t recognize it.
To find a VPN, you just need to search the browser and pick the best out of all. Out of all the VPNs, it is important to note that the paid VPN will be better than the free VPN. Paid VPN will ensure or give more stable connection and faster network speed.
7. Change your device’s time and date settings
If you watching an old TV show or a movie, say of the late 1970s, then it might be possible that the date and time of your device may be incorrect. This might be the reason for the error.
8. Install Exodus from a different repository
The developer of the Exodus is no longer updating or supporting Exodus. So the problem of ‘Exodus not available’ error might be occurring due to a bug that has not been fixed. But don’t worry, there a few other developers who have created versions of it.
9. Use Covenant instead of Exodus
If all the above-mentioned fixes do not work for you, then there is a need for you to try an alternative Exodus called as Covenant. Covenant works the same way as Exodus.
We have a complete guide on How to install and use Covenant on Kodi. Follow the guide and start watching your favorite content with no streaming errors.
Exodus No Stream Available should no longer be a search term for you. We have given all 9 working methods to get rid of this annoying issue.
You can follow every method one after other to fix stream not available issue in 2019.
By any chance, if you are still facing the same problem, drop your problem in comments below, we will update you with the best possible working solution to fix exodus stream not available issue.