Kodi is undoubtedly one of the best streaming platform available. With Kodi, you can stream any amount of online content like videos, audio, TV or even sports. Also if you are aware of the Kodi utility then you must be knowing that for getting the full experience out of Kodi one needs to install some unofficial Kodi Addons. These additional Addons either change the look and feel of UI or grant you access to its massive library for streaming unlimited content. And Elysium is one such Kodi Addon that fits well in this category. Elysium Kodi Addon is one of the popular services that find and streams the best torrents for you around the web. It has also become the alternative for Covenant and shares similar look and feel.
So in this guide, I will tell you in detail about how to install Elysium Addon on Kodi.
What is Elysium Kodi Addon?
Elysium addon has been around the corner for a long time and sometime back it was called “Zen”. It has recently changed its name to Elysium and is the addon that always remains updated with all of the latest content for you to stream. Hence is considered as one of the most popular Kodi addons.
It hosts a huge selection of content such as movies, TV shows, live TV, live sport and much more. Also in addition to this, it is super fast, has no lag or buffering issues and almost all the streams are usually available at 1080p HD. It also includes some 3D and 4K content. This addon works great with Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick. However, you will be glad to know that Elysium is one step ahead of other addons like Exodus and Covenant.
The features and utility of Elysium say a lot more about it.
- For Movies, there are 18 ways to filter the available collection. You can sort them by genres, years, featured, popular, etc. For TV shows, there are 14 sub-categories. In case you do not know what to watch, check out what’s currently popular.
- Spotlight category showcases the hottest content in the addon.
- New Movies and TV shows is where you can check out the recently released media streams. Once you enter the ‘New Movies’ section, you will find a list of recently released movies. And for ‘New TV Shows’, you will see a list of titles.
- My Elysium is one of the unique features. This addon can track what you have watched and what you plan to watch. When you find something interesting, right-click on that entry. Then, select ‘Add to Watchlist’. Later, you can access your watch list using the ‘My Elysium’ folder.
- TV Calendar category presents the fastest way to access the recently released TV shows. You can go one day at a time and find interesting content
- With Tools & Search section you can perform all kinds of fine-tuning like set up free and paid providers, use different subtitle services, and much more.
How to Install Elysium Addon
Since Kodi supports third-party addon, one can easily install Elysium addon with the help of the easy-to-follow guide.
Step 1- Open Kodi and click on the gear icon at the top-left. Now go to Kodi’s Settings.
Step 2- Click on the File manager to open.
Step 3- On the left side of the screen, click to open Add Source.
Step 4- Now, double-click on ‘<None>’ and you will be prompted to enter an URL.
Use the following one: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/. Finally click ‘OK’.
Step 5- Name your new source as ‘NAN‘. Click ‘OK’.
Step 6- Return to Kodi’s Home Screen. Here click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu.
Step 7- Now click on the open box icon at the top-left corner.
Step 8- Select ‘Install from ZIP file’ and a new pop-up window will appear.
Step 9- Using the pop-up, open your newly added file source and click on ‘NAN’.
Step 10- You will find a ZIP file named ‘noobsandnerds Repo (2.3.0).zip’.
Step 11- Click on the zip file to install. Wait for the notification to appear.
Step 12- Again return to Kodi’s Home Screen. Click on ‘Add-ons’ on the main menu.
Step 13- Next, click on the open box icon in the top-left corner.
Step 14- Select ‘Install from Repository’.
Step 15- Now navigate to noobsandnerds Repository > Video Add-ons > Elysium.
Step 16- Once you will click on the addon, you will see its installation screen. Hit ‘Install’ in the bottom-right corner.
Step 17- You will get a message saying that Elysium has been installed.
Once it has been successfully installed, you can find this addon on Kodi’s Home Screen. Go ahead and start using the addon to experience smooth streaming of online contents.
I hope that this guide was useful for you in the installation process of Elysium Addon on your various devices. Kodi users will really like using this addon so go on and tell us your experience of how do you like it.